- Compatible with almost every smartphone on the market, including the Nokia N900 & E72, Motorola Droid, Palm Pre & Pixi, and Windows Mobile phones. iPhone users can sync contacts, but Apple devices do not yet have task support.
- Secure SSL communication between the device and our servers, and our servers and 37signals.
- Two-way synchronization of contacts.
- Two-way synchronization of tasks.
- As part of our premium service you also get push e-mail, remote wipe, contacts capture archiving, Windows Mobile calendar categories, and of course technical support.
On the configuration page, enter your Highrise domain, username, and password and then save.
Unless it has already been configured for another service, configuring either contacts or tasks will automatically configure the other as well.
Now, you’re ready to configure your phone to synchronize with our servers. Once configured your Highrise contacts and tasks will appear on your device. Any changes made on the phone will appear at the Highrise web site, and vice versa. Two-way sync!
Our new Highrise FAQ has detailed information on the new features.
This is a BETA release, so we want to hear experiences and feedback. For any questions or comments, please check out the forum.