Here are step-by-step instructions for setting up the Palm Pre to sync with NuevaSync. Configuration can be done under any PIM application (e-mail, contacts, or calendar) but it is simplest under the calendar or contact applications. Under e-mail it does auto-configuration guessing that sometimes chooses the wrong server type.
Whether you choose to start configuration from the contacts or calendar app, the configuration is applied to the other apps as well. (If you don’t use all of them, that is OK, it will still sync.)
- Open up contacts (or calendar) and go to “Preferences & Accounts”:
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “Add An Account”:
- Tap “Microsoft Exchange”:
- Then enter your NuevaSync-registered e-mail address and NuevaSync password:
- Put https://www.nuevasync.com in the server slot and your username in the username slot. Leave the domain slot empty. Tap “Sign In” and you should be syncing.